INFORMATION CLAUSE REGARDING DATA PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA
This information clause explains how we process your personal data (as a user) in connection with running pages/channels on social networking sites Facebook (Meta), LinkedIn and YouTube.
- 1. In connection with our pages/channels/fanpages on social networking sites Facebook (Meta), LinkedIn and YouTube (hereinafter jointly referred to as: “Profiles”), the administrator of personal data is Andea sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków at ul. Kapelanka 26, 30-347 Kraków (KRS: 0000419451) (hereinafter: “We”, “Us”, “Our”), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We process personal data of people who on our profiles in social
- a) subscribed to the Profile by clicking the “Like”, “Follow”, “Share” or “Subscribe” icons, etc.;
- b) performed an action/reaction on the Profile on social networking sites, e.g. by clicking “like”, “comment”, “share”, “save the post”, “retweet”, etc.;
- c) sent us a private message via the “send message” function.
- 3. We obtain personal data from the administrators of Facebook Ireland Limited, LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company and YouTube, whose provider is Google LLC, from your public profile and entries on the websites of the above. social networking sites.
4. As the founder of the following social networking sites provided by the
indicated entities, the administrator of your personal data is also:
- a) Facebook Ireland Limited, with its registered office at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland;
- b) Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Dublin, Ireland);
- c) YouTube, whose provider is Google LLC, with its registered office at 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA;
- d) LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland);
5. The scope of data that may be processed by us and social media
providers is as follows:
- a) We only have access to aggregate website statistics (number of fanpage/profile followers, age and gender of users along with percentage division among followers, names of cities and countries from which users follow with percentage division, reach of fanpage/profile and individual posts, number of likes and reactions, the number of comments and shares, the number of clicks on the link and aggregate and anonymized reports on campaigns conducted using the self-service advertising system).
- b) Details on the principles of joint data processing in the field of website statistics with Facebook Ireland Limited are available at: https://pl-pl.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
a) The rules for the processing of personal data set out by the
YouTube service provider can be found at:
- a) The rules for the processing of personal data set out by the YouTube service provider can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl
- a) We only have access to numerical data for a given period (the number of profiles that visited the profile, the number of profile mentions, the number of new followers and new contacts, the number and type of reactions to the publication, the number and content of comments, the number of shares of the publication, the content of messages sent via website, data contained in the profile – including image, name and surname, education, professional career, in the case of profiles run by entrepreneurs: average period of employment with a given entrepreneur, related persons working for a given entrepreneur, education of some employees).
- b) The rules for the processing of personal data specified by the LinkedIn service provider can be found at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
- c) If you access our profile as a non-EU/EEA user, our joint controller is LinkedIn Corporation (1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA).
- 1) Facebook
6. Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- a) keeping Our Profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube social networking sites, in order to use them to inform about our activities, promote events, inform about our offer (provided products and services), employer branding, conduct marketing and promotional activities and for communication purposes through the available functionalities of these websites;
- b) conducting statistical analyzes carried out through the tools provided by the applications of individual social networking sites, regarding the popularity and use of social media portals belonging to us.
- 7. Personal data will be processed for the above-mentioned purposes, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity to achieve the objectives resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
- 8. If you decide to provide us with additional personal data by using the functionality offered by the provider of a given social networking site (such as Sales Navigator as part of LinkedIn), your personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
9. Your personal data processed in connection with the
maintenance of our profiles on social networking sites Facebook, LinkedIn
may be transferred:
- a) entities providing us with technical support services for IT and ICT systems, marketing and promotional services;
- b) other companies from our group – the current list of companies belonging to our group can be found here: https://www.andea.com/company-entities/;
- c) entities authorized to do so under generally applicable law.
- 10. Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever your personal data is transferred outside the EEA to countries that do not provide the same or adequate level of protection for personal data, we will ensure that it is based on a valid legal basis and using legally required safeguards
11. Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube may also transfer data outside the
European Economic Area, however:
- a) Facebook declares the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and relying on the decisions of the European Commission, stating the appropriate level of data protection in relation to specific countries.
- b) YouTube may transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area. More information at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl#infosecurity
- c) LinkedIn declares to use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and to rely on decisions of the European Commission stating an adequate level of data protection in relation to specific countries. More information is available at: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/a1343190?trk=microsites-frontend_legal_privacy-policy&lang=en.
- 12. Personal data will be processed for the period related to the implementation of the processing purposes indicated above in accordance with our retention policy, while the information in the comments posted will be available on the website until they are removed by the author, and statistical data on people visiting our websites in social media will be processed for the duration of the availability of this data on the websites.
13. Personal data collected by:
- a) Facebook, are subject to retention on the terms set out in the regulations of Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies_center
14. Within the scope of each of the rights indicated below, you can contact
us in particular using the contact details provided in point 1 of this
clause. You are entitled to:
- a) The right to obtain information, access to data and to receive a copy of data. You have the right at any time to request information about your personal data that we store or to which we have access. At your request, you will be presented with a copy of your personal data subject to processing free of charge. For sending further copies of data, we have the right to request a fee that will cover the reasonable costs of handling such a request.
- b) Right to withdraw consent. Each time your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, but the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing before you withdraw your consent.
- c) The right to rectify personal data. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If it is necessary to change these data, please notify us.
- d) Right to data portability. You have the right to request the transfer of personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, as well as to request data to be sent to another administrator, when the basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent.
- e) The right to delete data and to limit processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. However, this right is not absolute – there may be situations where we are still entitled to process your personal data. You can also request the restriction of further processing of your data.
- f) Right to object to processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions, you have the right to object to further processing of your data, when the basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest.
- g) The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data – as a rule, it will be the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
h) The rights due to the use of the websites will be found on the
- 15. Due to the specificity of functioning of the above-mentioned social networking sites, information about activities undertaken by users on these websites is public, and providing data is completely voluntary.
- 16. Personal data will not be used by us to make automated decisions, including profiling.