By providing your personal data in this contact form, you consent to its processing by Andea Solutions Sp. z o. o with its registered office at Kapelanka 26, 30-347 Krakow in order to receive a response to your inquiry, and for the purposes of further e-mail correspondence and phone contact.
Pursuant to the Article 13 (1-2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we hereby inform you that:
1. Andea Solutions Sp.zo.o. with its registered office in Krakow: Kapelanka 26, 30-347 Krakow is identified as the administrator of your personal data;
2. Your personal data will be used and processed to answer your enquiry sent via the contact form and for the purposes of further correspondence and phone contact as well as to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into the contract.
3. The legal basis of the processing of your personal data is your consent and the legitimate interest of the data administrator.
4. You have the right to access your personal information that is processed, as well as the right to its rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to revoke this consent at any time without effects on the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which was done based of the consent before its revoking.
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th of April 2016.
6. Once your personal data is submitted to us, it shall be kept till the consent is withdrawn unless the legal basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest of the data administrator.
7. Your personal data may be supplied to other entities processing personal data on behalf of the data administrator i.e. a company providing hosting services to the data administrator, as well as an external company providing accounting services to the data administrator.
8. Your personal data are processed by automated means, however in the processing of personal data we do not use methods based on profiling.
9. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, however indispensable to receive a reply to your inquiry.
10. Your personal data shall not be transferred to a third country.
11. We strive to protect your privacy as much as possible and therefore we process your personal information in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Act on Personal Data Protection, and other relevant laws. However, if you disagree with the way we handle your personal data, you can send an e-mail with details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaints received will be reviewed and responded to.