You should be aware that when you use our website (https://www.andea-aps.com including any of its subpages and subdomains, both on web browsers on personal and on mobile devices – together jointly as ‘website’), we may collect information by using cookies or other similar technologies.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Typically cookies are small pieces of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognize you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Apart from cookies we also use other similar technologies such as local storage. Cookies and other such technologies will be jointly together referred to as ‘cookies’.
Your consent to cookies
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. They also help us get insight into how our website is being used, so that we can improve its functionality or target better-selected marketing communication to the website users.
- your choices e.g. with regard to cookies or processing of your personal data,
- your browser settings, such as the type of browser you use and what plug-ins you have installed. This keeps us from bothering you every time you enter the website in order to make sure that you have the necessary equipment to download information from our sites. It also allows us to know how many people are using certain types of software, so that we can adjust our site to provide the best browsing experience for every visitor,
- the last time we asked you to participate in a survey and whether you answered it so we do not prompt you too often,
- your movement on and usage of our website. We collect statistical data so we can optimize our site.
- recently used data – to improve performance.
When placing cookies we do not intend to collect personal data. However in some cases data collected may be connected to an identifiable person, but this is not our main goal. To see how we process personal data please visit the following website: [http://andea-aps.com/en/privacy-policy/]. In case we gather personal data using a cookie, we will use appropriate security measures, including the information will be encrypted so that it is kept safe.
Session cookies and persistent cookies
There are basically two types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. The session cookies are related to the current visit to the website and are deleted automatically when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will be stored on your computer. Persistent cookies self-delete after a certain period but will be renewed every time you visit the website.
Third party cookies
Some cookies may be set by other websites and stored on other domains. These cookies may collect information about you and make them available to other parties. We use such services as: Google Analytics, Google ReCaptcha, Google DoubleClick, Google Ads and YouTube that may require setting a third party cookie in order to work.
How to avoid and delete cookies?
If you do not want us to place or read cookies on your computer, you can deselect cookies in your browser where you can select the cookies that are to be allowed, blocked or deleted.
If you are using a PC and a recent browser and you want to remove the cookies that are already placed on your computer, press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE at the same time.
If the hot keys do not work in your browser, visit the support site of the relevant browser:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?Every=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Windows Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/fil-ph/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
You can also install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.